Camera Ready Paper submission
Follow the instructions carefully given below to submit your camera ready paper .
1. At first finish your Registration Procedure.
2. Download IEEE Copyright Form.
Write Paper Title and Author(s) name. Write "2017 4th International Conference on Advances in
Electrical Engineering (ICAEE)" as the publication title. Please note that the paper title and
authors name and order in the copyright form must match exactly with the Camera Ready Paper.
Please note that each paper requires ONE copyright form.
3. Prepare your full camera ready paper as per reviewer’s instructions, if any. Please note that the paper title and authors
name and order should be the same that you wrote in the IEEE Copyright Form. Please also note that the Camera Ready Paper must comply with the IEEE format, otherwise your paper may not be included in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore Online Library. While preparing the final version of Camera Ready Paper consider the following:
- Do not write any title/position/designation (say Dr./Prof./Lecturer etc.) in front of your name or affiliation.
Write only author name, department name, university/organizatio, address and e-mail
- Do not put any Page Number in your paper
- Put "Proceedings of the 2017 4th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), 28-30 September, Dhaka, Bangladesh" in the HEADER of the first page only
- Put "978-1-5386-0869-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE" in the FOOTER of the first page only .
- To see a Sample Camera Ready Paper Click here
4. Make / check the PDF of your camera ready paper using IEEE PDF eXpress,
otherwise your paper will not be included in the IEEE Xplore Online Library.
Instructions for creating / validating PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress: .
- (a) Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
First-time users should do the following:
(i) Click on "New Users - Click here".
(ii) Enter the following:
* 42431X for the Conference ID
* your email address
* a password
(iii) Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
(b) For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
(c) Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
(d) Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
(e) Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
(f) You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
5. Rename the PDF file as "xxxx.pdf" (xxxx is the paper ID).
6. Upload the following documents as a ZIP file (xxxx.zip, where xxxx is your 4 digits paper ID)
through ICAEE Paper Submission Site by 7 September, 2017.
- Both WORD and PDF version of your final camera ready paper.
- Answer to reviewer's comments and a table showing the changes you have made in your final version addressing the reviewer's comments, if any.
- Signed & scanned copy of IEEE Copyright Form (2 pages).
- Scanned copy of Registration Form
- Scanned copy of Proof of Payment
- Scanned copy of Proof of Studentship (Letter from Head of Department), if applicable
- Scanned copy of Proof of current year IEEE membership (certificate), if applicable
7. Finally, also send the above ZIP file (xxxx.zip) to Technical Program Secretary (email@example.com)
with a cc to Conference Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 7 September, 2017.
Write "ICAEE 2017 Camera Ready Paper_ID_xxxx" in the subject field, where xxxx is your 4 digits paper ID.
Author Login to PROCONF